Can you make money $1,000 – $1,500 in the next month online?
The short answer is yes! The internet is full of possibilities.
The very first thing to identify is what you can currently do or what skill you have NOW that you can offer in exchange for money. Yes in an emergency the best idea is to trade your time for money.
So figure out what you can offer someone who is in need of your specific talent. And reach out to them and make an offer they can’t refuse.
Start by quickly searching for some local business owners who are badly in need of the product or service you want to offer them.
No, you will not be doing any hard calling but instead sending them email offers for your service. Then a follow up call to see if they received your offer.
Here are the following proven methods, you can immediately use to find these hungry customers.
- In your local area you can easily find businesses by searching or even finding them in the phone book. Jot down any business you want to reach out to and keep it close by as you will need in the next steps.
- Once you have about 20 to 25 business in your list you can get to work. Now check each business on the internet to see if they have a website and may need help with the thing you are good at.
- Formulate a unique approach for each business in the list and look for a way to approach them in a subtle way that is not obnoxious and rude, but instead offer to help. Even if it is at a reduce price just to get them interested.
- We are looking to build a relationship that is beneficial to both you and the business owner. A Win/Win.
- Understand that business owner are always short of time so you need to offer your services to give the owner a bit more time. 9/10 times if the offer is good, the business owner will go for the deal.
Just simply send a personalized letter to the 20-25 prospects and see the results.
PS: Customize each letter to that specific businesses needs. I have provide a simple template below. But make sure it does not look like a form letter, you need to make it very specific to that potential customer
Hello Mr./Ms. _________
I’m ______________________, a local business consultant who helps business owners achieve ____________________.
I understand your time is valuable, as is mine, so I’ll get straight to the point. If I could show you how I can save you time and money by _______________________ would you be interested in setting up a 15 minutes discussion to go over the benefits to your business?
I have been involved in ______________________ for the past _________ years in my previous role as ________________________ where I was involved in ___________________ .
If you are interested, kindly call me at (your number) to get a reservation schedule for your free consultation with no strings attached. I assure you, it will be a worth of your time.
Yours in business,
Simply, that’s it!
Just keep finding suitable businesses and target a specific letter to each one. Don’t give up until you get a deal.
Things to Remember
Most business owner have a ‘gatekeeper’, usually the secretary. If you find your emails are not getting through. Send the letter in the mail (the postal service).
It has been proven that using the bosses name and the following little trick to give you a better response rates. On the front face of the envelope put a stamp “CONFIDENTIAL” in red block letters. Your letter will be then treated with higher regard and a secretary might put them into the “open letter” pile instead of going directly into the trash can.
Bear this in mind. More often than not, people sort out their mail while standing close to the trash can. I know you’ve experienced this. You need to have some message that stands out and states, “Hhhmm, this might be important to consider, I’ll set this aside for the boss to look at it later.”
What I’ve just shared is a tried and tested way to make money in a serious emergency. It’s called hustle.
If you’re in a desperate situation, you really need to hustle. Nothing happens on it’s own. You have to go out and make things happen for you and your family.
I believe you can make it a success no matter the situation.